Process Instruments (UK) Ltd. and its subsidiary companies, Process Instruments (IRL) Ltd. and Process Instruments (Projects) Ltd. and SAS Process Instruments will foster a positive health and safety culture throughout the group because it believes that high standards of health and safety are a moral and commercial imperative.
The Company is committed to:
- providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities by means of suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments
- maintaining safe and healthy working conditions
- providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment, including all Personal Protective Equipment where needed
- ensuring safe handling and use of substances that may be harmful
- ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to giving them adequate training, instruction and supervision
- working to prevent accidents and cases of work related ill-health
- consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- reviewing and revising this policy annually to ensure continual improvement
- identifying and complying with all applicable legislative requirements
- making the policy available to interested parties
The Company’s stated aims and objectives for the year are:
- to continue to operate to BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- to update all Risk Assessments
Implementation, maintenance and review
The Managing Director accepts overall responsibility for all Health and Safety within the Company and is responsible for all policy implementation.
The Managing Director will appoint competent persons to assist him with the implementation of health and safety policies and arrangements.
Signed by: Mike Riding (Managing Director)
Date: 23rd October 2019
Review Date: October 2020